dinsdag 14 december 2021

Share our Love (this Christmas)


In my teens and early twenties, still a teenager, my band – Jim Rensson and the Crew – and I set ourselves the goal of hitting the stage at least once a week. We performed in the alternative circuit, where (punk) new wave was popular in the 80s. Now that I'm in my sixties, my goal is about the same, but now to give a weekly lecture about my chair, Brain & Technology. This year it worked, at least if I don't measure the holiday weeks. Everything comes together at home, music and talking/thinking/writing about the dangers and possibilities of technology for our mental well-being (and, more generally, the well-being of the planet), with my family and my dear Victorine, with whom we also recorded a Christmas single this year. Here you will find the clip: Share our love this Christmas. Words by Victorine, Music by Deborah (& partly me), clip by Deborah and sung by Victorine, Tessa, Deborah, Thorvald, Dorinthe and me (with Tom van Timmeren on drums, Deborah on keyboards and piano, and me on (bass) guitars).

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Monopoly (SROI2)

Vorige week schreef ik over SROI en het bordspel “ Villagers ”. Mijn zwager wees mij op het beroemde spel Monopoly . De in 1866 geboren Amer...